The Sober Weekender by Club Soda is four-day mini-course to help everyone reflect on their drinking habits, connect with others, boost their wellbeing, and build new mindful drinking intentions for the month ahead.
- Your Living Room, London
- 01/05/2020 to 03/05/2020
- All weekend!
Join Club Soda for The Sober Weekender, packed full of useful resources and live events across the weekend.
- Daily online learning, reflections and email prompts taking you through the key principles to tackle lockdown drinking
- Top tips to boost your wellbeing so you can live well in lockdown, tackling anxiety, stress, poor sleep and eating habits
- Digital tools to help you reflect on your drinking and plan for the future
- Live online sessions over the weekend, including Friday night after-work drinks, talks, cocktail classes and webinars
The Sober Weekender isn’t just a brilliant free short course, there will also be a live programme of socials, webinars and discussions. Here are some of the highlights:
- Kick off your Sober Weekender with Friday night drinks, meet Dru Jaeger and Laura Willoughby from Club Soda and make some new friends.
- Begin your morning with motivation, meditation and mindfulness
- Enjoy a mindful cocktail masterclass with Camille from La Maison Wellness
- Meet Jessy and Anja from Club Soda Guide and learn to make right alcohol-free drinks choices for you
- Join Dru and Laura for breakfast in bed to talk about happiness and the pursuit of pleasure
- Meet Katie from Little Challenges and discover the little changes that can make a big difference to your wellbeing
- And get inspired by our panel of experts, talking about the upsides of changing your drinking
And it's completely free! Just head to their WEBSITE to sign up!