Join the game-changing brands, Small Beer Brew Co., KeepCup & RAINS, as they discuss the future of good business and how consumer buying habits are evolving.
- Small Beer Brew Co. Brewery, 70-72 Verney Rd, London, SE16 3DH
Book via eventbrite.co.uk
Expect insightful discussion from truly game-changing brands, as well as plenty of beer and snacks to keep you stimulated throughout the evening. Think big, drink small!
Hosted at The Small Beer Brewery in South Bermondsey, London, you can look forward to an evening of an insightful conversation and plenty of great tasting beer!
• Chris Baker, Country Manager KeepCup
• Tom Bettinson, Country Manager RAINS
• Felix James, Co-founder Small Beer Brew Co.
• Lizzie Rivera, Founder of ethical lifestyle site BICBIM
Join a discussion with the businesses who have been pioneering a new world of commerce. For the better. Showing the consumer what they should be demanding from brands.
Running of the event
18.30-19.30: Small Beer welcome pints
19.30-20.15: Panel discussion
20.30-21.30: Open taproom and snacks