Join Square Root co-founder Robyn Simms at their Seven Dials Soda Bar and learn how to make your own sodas at home.
- Square Root Soda Bar, Seven Dials Market, Earlham St, London, WC2H 9LX
- 15/01/2020 to 29/01/2020
Book via squarerootsoda.co.uk
Join Square Root co-founder Robyn Simms at their Soda Bar in Seven Dials to learn about the history of soda, the ingredients that make a negroni and the secret magic that Square Root do, using all-natural ingredients to replicate the flavours in their non-alcoholic spritz version.
You'll get to:
- Enjoy a drink of your choice from the Square Root menu on arrival
- Talk about what makes a negroni so good and how to make sure your version tastes top notch
- Talk through what’s important to consider when selecting ingredients for your fizzy pop to make sure it's tasting tip top
- Making Part One – split into groups to make your negroni syrups and leave them to infuse
- Talk about the hows and whys of fizzy pop, including a Ginger Beer tasting
- Making Part Two – add the final ingredients to your negroni syrup, then strain and bottle them ready to take home
- Taste test and dinner is served! Popcorn and snacks will be available throughout and there will be a full meal from one of the Seven Dials traders included.
You'll also get to take home a bottle of negroni syrup, a recipe book so you can try again at home and a Square Root goodie bag. Class is taught by Square Root Founder Robyn Simms.
Masterclasses are being held on 15th, 22nd and 29th January.