The ‘Live Like Summer Never Ends’ terrace by GREY GOOSE Vodka will be the ultimate al fresco cocktail destination, playing host to unexpected moments, live music and sub-zero cocktails
- East Piazza, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 8RB
- 23/07/2019 to 19/08/2019
- Wed–Sat 12.00-22.00, Sun–Tue 12.00-20.00
Keep your eyes peeled, this al fresco terrace is set to launch with a bang, you'll will be treated to a spontaneous performance, which is not to be missed! The ‘Live Like Summer Never Ends’ terrace will also bring the first opportunity to experience the world’s first sub-zero cocktail draught tap system. Showcasing four different, delicious flavours of Espresso Martini including, GREY GOOSE La Poire, GREY GOOSE L’Orange Chocolat, GREY GOOSE La Vanille and GREY GOOSE Original, these will be the must try cocktails of the summer season.
Al collaboration with some of the best of Covent Garden’s gastronomic bars and restaurants, who will each have a week long residency where they will showcase a bespoke GREY GOOSE cocktail. The pop-up will kick off with Sushi Samba, followed by the newly opened Covent Garden Cocktail Club, Grind and Balthazar. With every bespoke cocktail purchased, a golden ticket will be issued with one lucky consumer each week winning an experience at the partner venue. Throughout their residency each of our partners will be bringing their own spontaneous moments to life with unique entertainment, food pairings and masterclasses.
There will also be a whole host of treats that can be enjoyed throughout the month, including:
- Complimentary cocktails at a surprise ‘Summer O’clock’ each day
- Bookable cocktail masterclasses with some of London’s leading mixologists including the GREY GOOSE Ambassadors
- A teppanyaki ice cream cocktail experience where guests can get their favourite cocktail frozen and rolled into a GREY GOOSE treat
- Bookable areas to enjoy cocktails with friends
Alongside the extensive programme, a versatile cocktail menu will be on offer including the GREY GOOSE x Maison Labiche collaboration Paris to Pampelonne cocktail.
You can book the masterclasses and bookable areas here.