An evening of all things German wine, where you'll be able to sample over 200 different German wines, stop by the dedicated bubbles bar and meet the winemakers producing these fantastic wines.
- Somerset House, Strand, London, WC2R 1LA
Book via eventbrite.co.uk
Wine lovers are invited to Somerset House for The Big G - a huge tasting of over 200 contemporary wines from the leading lights of the German wine world!
For connoisseurs and those just discovering wine alike there’ll be plenty to enjoy. Take time to sample the familiar favourites (Pinot Noir or Sauvignon Blanc – they’ve got you covered), or try something new and explore Germany’s star white variety, Riesling, which comes in a huge range of styles.
- Access to a dedicated bubbles bar - join us here to discover Germany’s sparkling secret and taste a fantastic selection of German fizz.
- A chance to meet wine-makers who will be there on the evening – showcasing their wines and revealing the secrets of their trade!
- A room full of wine vending machines! Press and pour with 31 fantastic Rieslings on tap for the evening.
- Wine walks and tasting workshops for the curious – sign up to discover the world’s coolest wines with Dan Belmont (of Bedales and Bob’s Lobster) or drop in and have a ten-minute tasting crash-course with London’s first WSET urban wine school Vagabond.
- Tasty street food fare served up by KERB vendors to pair with the wines
Guests will be spoilt for choice, sipping German wine and enjoying amazing views of the riverside.