Forget booking that flight to Munich, The Sipping Room is once again bringing Bavaria to West India Quay this Oktober.
- The Sipping Room, 16 Hertsmere Road, West India Quay, London, E14 4AX
- 05/10/2018 to 31/10/2018
- Mon-Wed 08.00-00.00, Thu-Fri 08.00-01.00, Sat 10.00-01.00, Sun 10.00-23.00
Head to The Sipping Room this October where the team are going manic for all things Germanic. With local craft brewer Meantime Brewing Company joining the party, expect an Oktoberfest packed with biers, bratwurst and all the Bavarian madness you can muster.
Don your finest lederhosen and dirndls for a partei packed full of all the tastes and flavours associated with Munich’s biggest beer festival. This fabulous fest is completely free to attend but book an area for guaranteed madness and the best seats in the house.
In true Sipping Room style, there’s plenty of action to keep you entertained.
- Kicking off with a celebration of the ‘orginal’ pale-ale, Pilsner Urquell’s 176th birthday on 5th October with a complimentary pint for all customers
- Beer and food pairing
- Personalisation of your own Meantime cans
- Live brass band from 7pm every Friday
- Shuffleboard competition on the 18th October where the winner receives free beer for a year!
And if you needed added bite to your bratwurst, those generous Herrs and Fraus at The Sipping Room are throwing open their doors on 12th October for a party to end all parties, celebrating the original royal wedding! In case you didn’t know, Prince Ludwig’s wedding on 12th October 1810 was the beginning of Oktoberfest, and in true British style, The Sipping Room want to make a big deal of the royal affair. They may even nod to Princess Beatrice and Jack Brockbank too - they tie the knot on the same day (but this year!) after all.
This fabulous fest is completely free to attend – spaces are limited so to secure your inclusion on the guest list, email [email protected].
So, if you’re barmy about beer, bratwurst and brass, head for The Sipping Room where a warm wilkommen awaits. After all, what’s the wurst that could happen? Prost!