Seven cities, seven days, seven of the world’s best bars… Patrón Tequila is bringing the worlds best bartenders to London!
- Old Spitalfields Market, London, E1 6EW
- 02/10/2017 to 08/10/2017
- Mon: 17.00-21.30, Tues - Sat: 12.00-21.30, Sun: 12.00-18.00
Village Entry - £5 with a festival pass / £10 without
Book via drinkup.london
Seven cities, seven days, seven of the world’s best bars… Patrón Tequila is bringing the world’s best bartenders to London!
Bringing a taste of their own city all the way to London exclusively for London Cocktail Week, Patrón Tequila will play host to some of the world’s best bartenders at The Patrón Cocktail Lab for an unmissable week of outstanding cocktails – all curated by bartenders from The World’s 50 Best Bars. From Nikos Bakoulis from The Clumsies in Athens to José Luis Leon from Limantour in Mexico City, each day they will bring a flavour of their city to The Cocktail Village.
LCW signature serve:
A refreshing cocktail with spicy notes. Patrón Silver tequila gives the cocktail it's smoothness and peppery finish, the refreshing taste comes from the homemade cordial made from cucumber, courgette and chives.
THE LINE UP
Monday 2 October
- Bartender & Bar: Nikos Bakoulis – The Clumsies, Athens
- Cocktail: Patrón Echo
Tuesday 3 October
- Bartender & Bar: José Luis Leon – Limantour, Mexico City
- Cocktail: It’s Summer
Wednesday 4 October
- Bartender & Bar: Shingo Gokan – Speak Low, Shanghai
- Cocktail: Tom Yum
Thursday 5 October
- Bartender & Bar: Alex Lawrence & James Wheeler – Dandelyan, London
- Cocktail: Patrón Agave Sherry
Friday 6 October
- Bartender & Bar: Nico de Soto – MACE, New York
- Cocktail: Curry Leaves
Saturday 7 October
- Bartender & Bar: Chris Hysted-Adams – Black Pearl, Melbourne
- Cocktail: The Death Flip
Sunday 8 October
- Bartender & Bar: Tato Giovanni – Floreria Atlantico, Argentina
- Cocktail: El Clericot De Retiro